Villa Margarita, Playa Flamenca, Torrevieja, Spain
This delightful three bedroom detached villa (the third bedroom is situated on the solarium with no individual bathroom access) is available for you to rent from just £195 per week for the property (or £27 per night!). Villa Margarita is ideally situated; within walking distance to most of the attractions you need to make your holiday so much more enjoyable – 5 minutes to restaurants and bars, 10 minutes to the large Mercadona supermarket, and 15 minutes to three superb beaches. Therefore if you do not wish to use a hire car, or even bother with one at all, you will not miss out on much!
The property is nicely furnished and homely. The owners have included everything you may need to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible. (See table below for details).
Although the villa is close to amenities, it also benefits from being located in a very quiet residential area where most of the homes are lived in permanently throughout the year. The property has satellite TV which has all the U.K's terrestrial channels plus Sky movies and sports channels. However, there is so much to see and do around the area that you may not have much time to watch television!
[TIP: Hover your mouse over the carousel below to stop it briefly]
|Telephone :||Double Bedroom :||1|
|Colour TV :||Single Bedroom :||1|
Satellite Reception (BBC/ITV/Sky Sports/Movies) :
|Twin Bedroom :||1|
|Radio/HiFi :||Bathroom :||1|
|Video Recorder :||Fresh Linen :|
|Air Conditioning:||Towels :|
|Free-standing Fans:||Sofa Bed in Third Bedroom :|
|Oven :||Gardens :|
|Hob :||Communal Swimming Pool :|
|Fridge :||Barbecue :|
|Freezer :||Terrace :|
|Dishwasher :||Rooftop Solarium :|
|Microwave :||Patio Furniture :|
|Washing Machine :||Driveway :|
|Ironing Board/Iron :||On Street Parking :|
|Children :||Elderly :|
|Wheelchair Access :||Pets Allowed :|
|Amenities (on foot)|
|Supermarkets :||10 mins||Restaurants/Bars (many) :||5 mins|
|Nearest Beach :||15 mins||Golf Courses x 4 (by car) :||10 mins|
|Bus Service :||10 mins||Town Centre (by car) :||15 mins|
Location and Activities
Torrevieja (old tower), is the nearest large town and is 15 minutes drive away or a 10 minute walk to the bus stop. It is situated on Spain's Costa Blanca (white coast) and is midway between a choice of two international airports: Alicante is a one hour car drive, and Murcia is about a 30 minute car drive.
Listed below are just some of the many attractions on offer in this region:
- The old ports of Alicante, with its castle and marina; Cartagena, a Spanish military navy port and Murcia, a historic city full of charm and pretty floral plazas - are all within a one hour car drive. Alternatively, the bus stop is a 10 minute walk from the villa, and a timetable is available.
- The Orihuela Costa boasts countless “Blue Flag” fine, sandy beaches (awarded for cleanliness and quality). All kinds of water sports are available, or just relax and enjoy the average 320 days of sun available each year whilst bathing in the warm Mediterranean Sea.
- Scuba diving, wind surfing and mud-bathing are available at the Mar Menor (near La Manga) just 30 minutes drive away.
- Hire a sun bed around a swimming pool at one of the hotel beaches a leisurely 15 minutes walk.
- Pamper yourself in the Spa and Health suite in the 4* hotel, next to the beach a 15 minute walk away.
- Work off those extra calories in the gymnasium - just a 10 minute “warm up” walk away.
- Three excellent golf courses are a mere 10 minutes drive away - Villa Martin, Campoamor and Las Ramblas (another two are within an hour's drive away) prices are from £28 (42 Euros) a round.
- Many restaurants and bars are close by; on average eating out is a third to a half less than the U.K. A Chinese set-meal may be had with wine or beer for around £4.00.
- A large Saturday street market with many goods at low prices is only a 5 minute walk.
A Booking Enquiry Form can be accessed from this link to make enquiries regarding this property.
Telephone Ed today to discuss your requirements: 01242-514675